Tips For Post Weight-Loss Surgery Maintaining a Healthy Weight
May 15, 2023 | Categories: Fitness, Health Care, Weight Loss & Nutrition
Maintaining weight loss after surgery takes planning, a conscious effort at following a healthy diet, incorporating more movement into your days, and a commitment to better health, day in and day out.
18 Expert Tips Can Help You Keep the Weight Off After Weight Loss Surgery.
Here are 18 expert tips to help you keep the weight off after weight loss surgery.
- Incorporate Lean Protein Sources
- Avoid Sweets
- Slow Down When You Eat
- Chew Your Food Well
- Take Your Vitamins
- Prioritize Sleep
- Drink More Water
- Learn How to Manage Stress
- Enlist a Support System
- Add More Veggies to Your Diet
- Separate Eating and Drinking by 30 Minutes
- Log Your Food Activity
- Break Grazing and Snacking Habits
- Kick the Smoking Habit
- Avoid Calorie-Dense, Low-Nutrient Foods
- Skip Caloric Beverages
- Schedule Cardio Workouts
- Do Resistance Training to Build Muscle
Take Control of Your Health and Wellness by Reading the Complete Article at CareCredit.